|To ask for washing instructions, please contact: email@example.com|
Marina Textil is cooperating with some industrial laundries, to meet and exceed your needs. That's why Marina has developed a washing instruction guide for each technical fabric it manufactures, taking into account the following points:
• Assessment of the environment, atmosphere, workplace and space where the garment is used.
• Technical parameters of fabrics: composition, construction, weight and dyeing processes which each fabric has been treated each with.
• Acceptance of a wide range of universal washing powders, softeners, chemical products and surfactant agents.
|Marina textil, the most profitable partner for laundries|
On several occasions, Marina Textil is also involved in the selection process and fabric counseling, working with the laundries in the following fields:
• Advising on choosing the fabric, according to ISO and ASTM norms.
• Efficient after-sales service to solve any unforeseen or implement improvements in fabrics.
• All Marina textile fabrics have been developed with an anti-pilling concept and resistance to washing, to last the useful life of the garment.
• The protective properties of Marina Textil's fabrics are inherent, meaning that the protection remains what means that the protection remains unalterable through the washings. The fabrics always protect.
• Construction of fabrics to maintain good shrinkage values.